What is Electrostatic Disinfecting?
Electrostatic spraying is a cleaning process where a powerful disinfectant solution is sprayed through an electrostatically charged mist. The solution is combined with air and atomized by electrodes inside the sprayer.
Kill 99.999% Of Germs, Viruses, and Bacteria With Electrostatic Disinfecting
Electrostatic Spraying Snellville, Ga
- Full strength and ready to use
- EPA-registered hospital solution with lowest toxicity category—gentle enough for daily use
- NSF-registered “no-rinse on food-contact surfaces”
- Certified by the Carpet & Rug Institute for pet stains and odor
- Effective solution that kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including H1N1; MRSA; Norovirus; HIV; Legionella; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Hepatitis A, B, and C; Ebola virus; and others (see testing summary)
- Effective fungicide
- Effective mildew and mold remover—kills mold spores and prevents mold regrowth on tile and other materials up to seven months
- Excellent for water damage and mold removal services
- Heavy-duty odor eliminator—gets rid of bad odors by attacking the source of the problem, not by masking
- Eliminates allergens in homes and other environments
- Eliminates mold, mildew, and odor in HVAC systems and air ducts
- pH balance of 8-9
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- No harsh chemicals, non-irritating to skin, no nauseous fumes
- No personal protection equipment needed
Eliminate the spread of COVID-19 with Electrostatic Spraying...
Got Germs? Kill 99.99% of all germs, bacteria, and viruses instantly. “It better when it’s clean. Home or business sanitizing available
Surfaces in homes can also carry germs, and these germs can survive on them for long periods of time. Therefore, it is important to clean and disinfect your home on a regular basis followed by routine electrostatic spraying
We disinfect all areas such as offices, bathrooms, common areas, shared electronic equipment (like tablets, touch screens, keyboards, remote controls, and ATM machines) used by personnel focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces. Electrostatic disinfecting is the key to claiming your space back.
Cleaning and electrostatic spraying reduce the risk of spreading infection by removing and killing germs on surfaces people frequently touch. Consider cleaning and disinfecting more frequently at your school to reduce the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19
Cleaning and electrostatic disinfecting reduce the risk of spreading infection by removing and killing germs on surfaces people frequently touch. Consider cleaning and electrostatic spraying more frequently at your church or place of worship to reduce the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19. Routine cleaning is the everyday cleaning practices that businesses and communities normally use to maintain a healthy environment.
Routine cleaning is the everyday cleaning practices that businesses and communities normally use to maintain a healthy environment. Surfaces frequently touched by multiple people, such as door handles, bathroom surfaces, and handrails, should be cleaned with soap and water or another detergent at least daily when facilities are in use. More frequent electrostatic spraying and disinfection may be required based on level of use.
Customers have questions, we have answers. The electrostatic spraying process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces or remove germs, but by killing germs on a surface after cleaning, it can further lower the risk of spreading infection. Sanitizing lowers the number of germs on surfaces or objects to a safe level, as judged by public health standards or requirements